top of page
No upcoming events at the moment
- Sun 07 May07SunMayTJ Fest/Burnaby
- Sun 16 Apr16SunAprSakura Days Japan Fair/Vancouver
- Sat 04 Mar04SatMarAnnual Sanshin Day 2023/Burnaby
- Sat 08 Oct08SatOctAsian Music Festival 2022/Richmond
- Sun 31 Jul31SunJulPowell Street Festival/VancouverJul 31, 2022, 2:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. PDTVancouver, 400 Powell St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1G6, CanadaPowell Street Festival is one of the largest and the longest-running community arts festivals in Canada, located in Vancouver’s historic Japanese Canadian neighbourhood, Paueru Gai – today known as the Downtown Eastside. Celebrate with a weekend of exciting programming, musical and performance!
- Fri 22 Jul22FriJulVancouver Bubble Tea Fest/BurnabyJul 22, 2022, 4:00 p.m. PDT – Jul 23, 2022, 5:00 p.m. PDTBurnaby, 3883 Imperial Street, Burnaby, BC V5G 4H7, CanadaThe largest bubble tea festival in Canada — is finally happening this summer in Metro Vancouver. 10 bubble tea brands up for order, alongside delicious street food like fried Taiwanese chicken and BBQ eats, performances, games, and a pearl judging contest. Buy tickets by clicking "DETAILS"
- Jul 16, 2022, 1:00 p.m. PDTMacArthur Centre, 1355 Veterans Ln, Greenwood, BC V0H 1J0, CanadaTICKETS SOLD OUT: Greenwood became the first internment site of Japanese Canadians, and many of the internees were from Steveston, the second largest community of Nikkei in Canada. The event takes place to remember and celebrate the 80th anniversary of the Japanese-Canadian internment.
- Sun 15 May15SunMayTJ Fest/BurnabyMay 15, 2022, 12:40 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PDTBurnaby, 3426 Smith Ave, Burnaby, BC V5G 2T3, Canada"Enjoy a festive weekend with family and friends and young ones. Try some delicious authentic Taiwanese street food, immerse yourself in inspiring multicultural performances, and win prizes from family-friendly games! ""There will be free carnival-style games and activities for family and children"
- Sun 10 Apr10SunAprSakura Days Japan Fair/VanDusen Botanical GardenApr 10, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – 12:20 p.m.VanDusen Botanical Garden, 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, CanadaWe will participate in Sakura Days Japan Fair for the first time! This 2-days event celebrates Japanese art and culture. You will enjoy Japanese food, vendors, cultural performance and so on. Click “Details” to buy tickets.
- Fri 04 Mar04FriMarAnnual Sanshin Day/Nikkei National Museum & Cultural CentreMar 04, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Nikkei National Museum & Cultural Centre, 6688 Southoaks Crescent, Burnaby, BC V5E 4M7, CanadaMarch 4th is the annual Sanshin Day! We will host a small seminar and workshop where you can learn the sanshin scale (工工四), make the kankara sanshin and play the sanshin and sing-along. Light refreshment served. Attendance fee: $20/person Limited to 25 persons. Proof of vaccination required
- Sat 30 Oct30SatOctWorld Uchinanchu Day - Instagram Live/Instagram Live
- Sun 05 Sept05SunSeptNikkei Mini Matsuri 2021/Burnaby
- Sat 31 Jul31SatJul45th Annual Powell Street Festival/Online, Free
bottom of page